Rojak Home              News                       Recipe                         Chat                         Sport                    Crime

Tips by Rojak            History                Entertainment               Funny               Controversy               Special

Search what you need here

Friday 8 June 2012

Roadside Stall

Have you buy food from roadside stall? I knew most of you did. Some of them are good and just little of them not good.

Roadside Stall
How much did you spend on buying food at roadside stall?

If me, I just spend RM1 or 2 for the first time try. If the food is very tasty, I don't mind return to the same stall and spend more than RM5..

I hate waiting too long to buy food at branded fast food restaurant such as KFC, McD etc...and the price is expensive plus government tax. I need to pay the government tax for KFC, McD and all the bunch of them huh? No way man..

That's why I prefer buying food at roadside stall. The prices are cheaper, no need to wait long and no government tax. If the roadside stall are crowded with customers, I'll just go away and find another stall which are not too crowded.

Some people are willing to wait hours just to buy food at roadside stall. Not for me, I don't like wasting my time. 20 minutes is long enough for me.

How about you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gua Blog

OhBelog

Free Backlinks