Rojak Home              News                       Recipe                         Chat                         Sport                    Crime

Tips by Rojak            History                Entertainment               Funny               Controversy               Special

Search what you need here

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Trivia Malaysia Coin

I believe all Malaysian have used the new Malaysia coins. It's a little bit confusing to me especially the 20 sen and 50 sen. The color and size for both is almost the same.

I prefer the old Malaysia coins, at first glance you'll know which is 20 sen and 50 sen. The color is same but the size make it easier for us to make comparison between 20 sen and 50 sen.
 
50 sen is bigger than 20 sen
Now, take a look at this new Malaysia coins..


50 sen slightly bigger than 20 sen
At first glance, it make me confuse which one is 20 sen and 50 sen. I have to look carefully...flip the coin look at both side of the coin. After I see the number 20 or 50 then I know which one is 20 sen and 50 sen.

I suggest the 20 sen coin printed in the silver color or vice versa. I've seen the old folks really took their time to compare which is 20 sen and 50 sen. Even in 2013, if the current coin is still in use..confuse!

Finally, I know the design for new Malaysia coins is better but still I prefer the old Malaysia coins since it's easier to make a difference.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gua Blog

OhBelog

Free Backlinks