Rojak Home              News                       Recipe                         Chat                         Sport                    Crime

Tips by Rojak            History                Entertainment               Funny               Controversy               Special

Search what you need here

Saturday 13 August 2011

Google Adsense in Malay ?

Is it true Google Adsense now is in Malay? What I mean is Google Adsense can be put on malay blog / website? Korang jangan ingat aku poyo nak speaking english ni hahaha! Aku bukannya tahu sangat nak berspeaking omputeh cuma nak try meng'english'kan blog ni.

If I try to change 100% of this blog to english it will not be 'rojak' anymore. I created this blog to express what in my mind in malay language and sometimes in english for certain part. Maknanya ada sikit2 je la english dalam blog ni selebihnya dalam bahasa melayu. I saw GA (Google Adsense) on malay blog / website so? Permitted or Prohibited?

GA on blog affanruslan
GA on Berita Harian online
GA on Harian Metro online
If you can't see the GA on the images just go directly to their site affanruslan , Berita Harian and Harian Metro. I think they are violating the terms since Malay is not one of the supported languages. I admit my previous entries were in malay language but after I double, triple, quadruple check the GA Terms & Condition and program policies I have to transform the RojakPunya blog from malay to english err mostly english but still got malay words for certain part.

Oh! I forgot that GA got advertisers from Malaysia too right? Why malay language is still not a supported language in GA? I know you guys already saw the ads on GA in malay language ya?

Aku tak pandai english tapi terpaksa ber'english' jugak dalam blog ni sampai aku dapat confirmation dari pakar GA atau dari GA team sendiri bahawa GA is permitted on malay blog / website. Jangan risau, korang komen je dalam bahasa melayu dalam blog aku. Aku lagi faham bahasa melayu dari english. Untuk mengekalkan ke'rojak'an blog ini, aku akan speaking english(mostly with bad grammar) plus melayu hahaha.

Source / Sumber
Adsense Help

12 comments:

  1. GA tu byar income ikt Dollar ke ?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo.. tak penah pulak amik tau pasal GA ni. salu tahu GA tu ialah giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piah Becok, kali ni amik tau pasal GA ni lak ye hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cetusan seikhlas rasa, terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gud luck ye.. lepas ni blh mendalami GA pulak

    ReplyDelete
  6. klau xjd rjak lg....xkn nak jd laksa ?? huhu...just kidding ... serius x amek tau pon sal GA ni....mundurnye aku ... (@_@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Persona Algebra, memang dia nak BI..

    syiela, thanks!

    faRHa@miss vio, rojak tetap rojak hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont care much about it as I blog for fun. Not like GA give a huge amount of money for just me to blog. Anyway, fun in blogging is better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wong, yeah blogging for fun is better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gua Blog

OhBelog

Free Backlinks