3 pieces of tofu - fried and sliced
1 sengkuang (turnip?)
3 boiled eggs
5 boiled potatoes
3 tempe* - dipped in flour and fried
300 gm peparu (beef lung?) - boiled until tender, finely chopped and fried
1 green chilli - sliced
Ingredients B for Rojak Asma's gravy (Kuah Rojak Asma) :
700 gm sweet potatoes (keledek)
100 gm dried shrimp
100 gm sesame seeds (bijan)
300 gm peanuts - fried and blended.
3 cloves garlic.
10 red onion
10 dried chillies - blended
1 teaspoon Tamarind water
4 Tablespoon sugar
2 teaspoon salt
Cooking oil for frying
- Put ingredients A in a big plate or tray..Done for Ingredients A!
- Ingredients B; Blend the dried chillies with fried shrimps, garlic and red onion.
- Heat oil in a pot and put the blended ingredients and fry it until fragrant.
- Put in the sweet potatoes, peanuts, tamarind, sugar and salt.
- Add enough water.
- Taste it if too sweet or salty before put sesame seeds and stir evenly.
I think preparing Rojak Buah is easier than Rojak Asma. If you have a better idea preparing Rojak Asma, you are more than welcome to share it here.
* I don't know what is tempe in English.