Rojak Home              News                       Recipe                         Chat                         Sport                    Crime

Tips by Rojak            History                Entertainment               Funny               Controversy               Special

Search what you need here

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hiatus

I think I want to hiatus some more...OK, enough for hiatus! If I'm continuing hiatus my blog will be forgotten.

Hiatus?
What is hiatus?

Hiatus is a stop from doing any activity, work, project etc for a period of time. You don't get it? OK I'll make it simple. Hiatus is taking a break.

You may hiatus from what you are doing but don't do it too long or you'll be forgotten..

p/s:I get new idea for my entry after hiatus!

Source/Sumber
 Hiatus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiatus
 Hiatus may refer to Recess (break).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gua Blog

OhBelog

Free Backlinks