Rojak Home              News                       Recipe                         Chat                         Sport                    Crime

Tips by Rojak            History                Entertainment               Funny               Controversy               Special

Search what you need here

Saturday 19 May 2012

Blog Aidid reopen!

I just try looking for blog aidid yesterday and...wow it was reopen. I don't know when did he reopen his blog but it's a good news! Last month I post an entry about blog aidid has been removed but now....Yeah blog aidid reopen!

Blog Aidid Mu'addib
However, it's a bad news to MLM company, upline, downline etc..
Anyway, I'm anti-MLM so this is a good news to me. I hope blog aidid will not be removed again. If you are convinced by someone to join MLM, do read his blog before you join it. There's a lot of information about MLM scheme, tactics, strategy etc to rob your hard earned cash money.

Finally, do not join MLM!

Source/Sumber
 Aidid Mu'addib aididmuaddib.blogspot.com
 They join one MLM after another. They don't
 even know they're dumb..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Gua Blog

OhBelog

Free Backlinks